Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Prayers Please

So a short update. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.  We found out this afternoon that a government official is coming to the school for some type of evaluation.  It may be related to the school's visas, then again I could be totally wrong.  I'm not really 100% sure.  What I do know is that all the volunteer teachers (including us SM's, and many other teachers) will not be at school tomorrow.  The administration is afraid that the government official will ask us certain questions that we will not be able to answer appropriately; therefore, the official would say, "See? They don't know what they're talking about. Your school is not up to par."  Especially, if we do not understand or answer in Indonesian.  It's not fair in the least, but then again most countries (including Papua) function off bribes and it's not going to be fair.  So all I ask is for some prayers to be sent up for Hillcrest.  I currently have no reason to believe that my visa is in jeopardy.  So tomorrow, I will be staying home and us girls will have a day to finally get settled into our new house (pictures to come!). Thank you in advance for all your support!

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Today has enough trouble of its own." -Matt 6:34 

"...I will never leave you and I will never abandon you..." -Heb 13:5


5 comments:

  1. Praying for you even now. Love your text! Verse 33 right before that sums it up! Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and the school. God is with all of you.

    ReplyDelete