Wednesday, April 5, 2017

April Countdown Days 4-5

April Countdown - 4 - Something Green

Again, we rush around. 3 schools: HIS, SPH, STTAP. 3 hand hygiene sessions for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders. 1 first aid class teaching seminary students what to do when they are in the jungle and have zero medical supplies. And, of course, the scurrying in between. But unlike yesterday I was looking, slowing down here and there to find 'something green'. Living in a tropical environment makes this prompt an overwhelmingly easy one because quite literally everything is green! One of my favorite green things though, are the banana trees blowing in the breeze.  I always find myself looking expectantly into the branches looking for the delicious fruit. When I don't see a stalk, I'm surprised at how disappointed I am. 



April Countdown - 5 - From a High Angle

We leave for Bali Friday and we desperatly need to do laundry!! But without fail, it rains on our much needed laundry day. So solution? Hang everything inside, put 5 fans on it, and pray the is no power outage! But on the flip side the rain brings cooler temperatures! So cool in fact that our puppy sneaks inside the doorway to stay dry and get "warm". 



Image may contain: dog and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment